The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) in the Philippines is a government agency responsible for collecting and administering tax laws in the country. As part of its mission to serve the public, the BIR is currently seeking qualified individuals to join its team.
This article provides information on the available positions, the qualifications required, and the application process for those who are interested in pursuing a career at the BIR.
The available positions are these, posted by the BIR page.
Education: Bachelor of Laws/ Juris Doctor
Eligibility: RA 1080 (BAR Passer)
Salary Grade: 18
Revenue Officer I (Assessment)
Education: BS Accountancy / Bachelor of Laws with 18 units in Accounting
Eligibility: RA 1080 (CPA/BAR Passer)
Salary Grade: 11
Revenue Officer I (Non-Assessment)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Commerce with 18 units in Accounting and/or Taxation or Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any Bachelor’s Degree with Master’s Degree in Business Administration/ Management/ Accountancy/ Taxation
Eligibility: 2nd Level (Board Passer/ Civil Service Professional)
Salary Grade: 11
Education: Completion of 2 years in College or High School Graduate with relevant vocational or trade courses
Experience: 1-year relevant experience
Training: 4 hours relevant computer training
Eligibility: 1st level (Civil Service Subprofessional)
Salary Grade: 8
Requirements for the positions:
- Three (3) Duly Notarized Personal Data Sheet version 2017 with passport size picture and thumb mark
- Two (2) Authenticated Civil Service Eligibility and One (1) photocopy thereof
- Two (2) Authenticated / Certification of Board Rating and One (1) photocopy thereof (For PRC Eligibility)
- Three (3) Photocopies of Valid PRC ID (For PRC Eligibility)
- Three (3) Photocopies of Bar Rating (For Bar Passer)
- Three (3) Photocopies Certificate of Bar Membership (For Bar Passer)
- Three (3) Accomplished Statement of Relatives Form
- Three (3) Accomplished Reference Release Waiver Form
- One (1) Certified True Copy of Diploma from School Registrar and Two (2) photocopies thereof
- One (1) Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records from School Registrar and Two (2) photocopies thereof
- Ombudsman Clearance; CSC Clearance; NO Clearance (For Re-employment)
Regional Pre-employment Examination Announcement.
Get in touch with them For National Office Applicants:
Email Address: [email protected], Contact No.: 02-8-925-2039
Office Address: 7th floor Personnel Division BIR National Office Building,
BIR Road, Diliman, Quezon City.
For Regional Office applicants:
Please contact the Regional Administrative and Human Resource Management Division.
You may visit our website at www.bir.gov.ph for more information. Scan for the complete list of BIR Job Vacancies and Requirements.
Interested applicants including Person w/ Disability (PWD), Members of Indigenous
Communities and those from any Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (SOGI) are encouraged to apply!
The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) in the Philippines is offering a great opportunity for individuals who want to work in government agency. If you possess the required qualifications and are interested in a career with the BIR, don’t miss out on this chance.