Busy professionals would love to hear that renewing their Professional ID Card (PRC ID) can now be done online. The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released an online system so card holders can renew at the comfort of their own homes.
The registration system, “”Licensure Examination and Registration Information System” or LERIS makes online renewal possible. This portal will help professionals save time and effort.
To renew your Professional ID online, simply follow these easy steps:
1. Visit the PRC’s Official Website www.prc-online.com. If you still haven’t got an account, you need to REGISTER first. Make sure you will register a valid and working email since a confirmation shall be mailed to it. Once you receive the confirmation email, you can now activate your account.
2. Now that you successfully registered, you many now start updating your personal information on the PRC Online Website. Once finished, you will be asked to confirm if the information you submitted is correct. Double check your registered name if correct, since you cannot edit it afterwards.
3. Click on SELECT TRANSACTION. The guidelines of uploading a photo will appear. This will be the photo that will be printed on your new PRC ID. Close the reminder to proceed to the next window.
4. Click RENEWAL and choose your profession. You also need to type in your PRC License Number before you can click PROCEED.
READ: How to go to PRC main branch and manually Renew your License
5. Select the branch and schedule of pick-up of your new license.
6. Choose your mode of payment. Mode of payment are as follows;
-Over the counter BANKS-
-Mobile Payment (GCash)
7. After you have selected your preferred payment mode, a window showing your reference number shall pop-up with amount of renewal fee. Make sure to pay before the deadline stated in the instruction.
NOTE: Some professions need additional requirement as prescribed by their respective Boards.
• Architects – photocopy of valid UAP Membership ID/ Certification of Good Standing.
• Customs Broker – Certification of Good Standing from CCBI
• Electronics Engineer (ECE)/ Prof. Electronics Engineer – IECEP Certification of Good Standing
• Geodetic Engineer – photocopy of valid G.E.P. Membership ID/ Certification of Good Standing
• Guidance and Counseling – valid Certificate of PGCA Membership and annual payment receipt.
• Mechanical Engineer / Prof. Mechanical Engineer – Certification of Good Standing from Phil. Society of Mechanical Engineers holding office at Don Lorenzo Building, P. Paredes Street, Sampaloc, Manila and its duly accredited Chapters
• Prof. Agricultural Engineer – photocopy of PSAE Membership ID / Certification of Good Standing.
• Prof. Electrical Engineer / Registered Electrical Engineer/ Registered Master Electrician – IIEE Membership ID/ Certification of Good Standing
8. After you successfully paid, go to your indicated PRC branch on your selected schedule to claim your license. You need to bring your PAYMENT RECEIPT/TRANSACTION NUMBER and the REFERENCE NUMBER on your PRC Online Services dashboard.
If for whatever reason you would like to CANCEL your appointment, just click on TRANSACTIONS tab and click CANCEL.